Prepare your documentary requirements such as K12/ALS report card and proof of income (see details below).
Accomplish the CHED-NCR CHED MERIT SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (CMSP) Online Application Form.
Each applicant will be evaluated by the Scholarship Unit. All applicants will be informed of the results of the ranking through their email address and contact number as the evaluation process has been conducted.
Check whether you are qualified to any CHED Scholarship Program (CSP)
1. Filipino citizen.
2. Incoming freshman this AY 2023-2024.
3. Graduating or Graduate of Senior High School with general weighted average (GWA) of at least 93% or above.
4. Combined annual gross income of parent/s, guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php400,000.00), or in cases where the income exceeds Php400,000.00 an applicant must present a written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certification of two or more dependents enrolled in college.
5. Aside from the requirements in 1, 2, and 3, those student applicants belonging to the underprivileged, orphans, Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), solo parents and senior citizens, and Indigenous Peoples (IPs), shall submit certifications and/or Identification Cards (IDs) issued by the appropriate offices or agencies.
6. Course intended to enroll in is in the list of CHED Priority Courses.
Prepare your documentary requirements
1. Duly certified true copy of Senior High School report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; or
2. Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating Senior High School students.
Any of the following (whichever is applicable)
1. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian.
2. Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).
3. Certificate of Indigence from their Barangay with Social Case Study from Department of Social Welfre and Development (DSWD).
4. Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
How do we choose deserving students?
The applicants shall be ranked by the CHEDRO in selecting the most qualified applicants based on the submitted requirements. The ranking shall be made according to the following percentage distribution :
Check if your course fits in the CHED Priority Courses
Applied Physics/Physics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Statistics, Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geology, Human Biology, Marine Biology, Marine Science, Meteorology, Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Volcano and Seismology Related Fields
Computer Science ,Cyber Security ,Entertainment and Multimedia Computing, Game Development and Animation, Information Technolog, Library and Information Science
Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering ,Ceramic Engineering ,Chemical Engineering ,Civil Engineering ,Computer Engineering ,Electrical Engineering ,Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communications Engineering ,Food Engineering ,Geodetic Engineering ,Industrial Engineering ,Manufacturing/Production Engineering ,Materials Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering ,Mechatronics Engineering ,Metallurgical Engineering ,Mining Engineering ,Petroleum Engineering ,Robotics Engineering ,Sanitary Engineering ,Structural Engineering ,Aircraft Maintenance Technology ,Aviation Related Programs ,Engineering Technology ,Industrial Technology ,Mechatronics Engineering Technology
Architecture ,Fine Arts ,Interior Design ,Landscape Architecture ,Environmental Planning
Accountancy ,Business Analytics (straight or major) ,Hospitality Management ,Hotel and Restaurant Management ,Tourism ,Management, Tourism
Doctor of Dental Medicine ,Doctor of Optometry ,Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science ,Midwifery ,Pharmacy ,Physical Therapy ,Public Health ,Occupational Therapy ,Nursing ,Nutrition and Dietetics ,Respiratory Therapy ,Radiologic Technology ,Speech Language Pathology
Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
Community Development ,Human Services (Guidance and Counselling) ,Indigenous Peoples Studies/Education ,Peace Studies/Education ,Psychology ,social work
Agribusiness ,Agro-Forestry ,Data Science and Analytics ,Disaster Risk Management ,Climate Change
First, prepare your documentary requirements. Second, fill-out the Online Application Form. Third, wait for the StuFAPs Unit to contact you.
All applicants will be ranked using the selection criteria for ranking. The ranking shall be made according to the following percentage distribution :
ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE - 70% and
ANNUAL GROSS INCOME - 30%
Duly certified true copy of k12/ALS report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college; or Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students. Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian; or Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).